The terms “you,” “your,” “yours”, and “user” refer to the entity/person/organisation using our site. When this policy mentions “we”, “us,” and “our”, it refers to Superlative Foods Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
1. Information we collect from you
We collect the information you provide to us. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement in place between you and us and allows us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account signup information: When you create the account, we ask you to provide the signup information, such as email, name, surname, phone, username, passwords, personal number, address.
- Communications, chats, messaging: When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. To answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment information: To order and use site features, we may require you to provide specific financial information to facilitate payments. We collect your credit or debit card number, credit or debit card type, credit or debit card expiration date, billing address, tax number, name and surname.
- Login information. We collect login information if you log into our account with authentication data.
2. Information we collect automatically
When you use our site or contact us directly, we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act on our site, the services You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in providing and improving the site’s functionalities.
- Log data and device information: We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the site, even if you have not created an account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the site using your device.
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with the site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the site. Consequently, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site). For more information, please visit Google.
- Publicly available personal information.
3. The way we use your information
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles and may use the information we collect through our site for some reasons, including to:
- to identify user
- to create account
- to create a trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyse the market
- to stay connected
- to customise marketing
- to send billing information
- to manage user orders
- to contact user
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
We will typically collect personal information from you only where we consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
4. Direct Marketing
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. Depending on your preferences, these direct marketing offers may be personalised, taking into account any other information you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by emailing email@example.com.
The cookies we use on our site are strictly necessary; i. e. these cookies are required for the operation of our site. They help us show you the right information, customise your experience, implement and maintain security features and help us detect malicious activities. Without these cookies, the website’s operation would be impossible, or its functioning may be severely affected. You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other helpful information related to the use of the cookies, at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
6. Sensitive Information
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us with any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe we might have such information. We have a right to delete any data we think might contain sensitive data.
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not entirely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your personal information or any other user content you upload, publish or otherwise share with us or anyone else. Therefore, we encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Site or Services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your Rights
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access the personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object to the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend reaching a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
10. Application of Policy
This policy applies only to the services offered by our company. Our policy does not apply to services provided by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services or other sites linked from our site or services.
Our policy may change from time to time. We will post any policy changes on our site, and if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of policy changes).
12. Acceptance of this Policy
We assume that all users of this site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this policy, they should refrain from using our site. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 11. Continued use of this site implies acceptance of the revised policy.
13. Further Information
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.